NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 1st March 2018 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
11.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Meeting to be resumed.
11.1 Planning – none received at 21/02/18
11.2 Past subject matters.
- Clean up – confirm arrangement
- Fence in Community Garden.
11.3 Correspondence and Emails
- SWP Recycling briefing – email
- Development payments to local communities– email.
- Somerset Pension Funds supporting Fossil Fuels – email/poster
- Parish Forum questionnaire – email
- SALC – Area meeting / Newsletter – emails
- Connor Construction – update on response from Daniel Foster, Chief Planning Officer
11.4 Accounts for Payment
11.5 Items to report
- Fund Raising
- Village Hall
11.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- New internal audit arrangements.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes, Mr D Valentine.
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore