NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 5th July 2018 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
3.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Co-opting of new Cllr.
Meeting to be resumed.
3.1 Planning – none at 28/06/18
3.2 Past subject matters.
- Advertising boards of the A361
- Maintenance updates
- Chair rota / initial ideas for Cllr roles and responsibilities
3.3 Correspondence and Emails
- SWP briefing – newsletter
- CSW Thank you – email
- St Leonard’s Marston – fund raising poster/email
3.4 Accounts for Payment
3.5 Items to report
- Bus report
- Highways to include Speed Watch reports
- Your View – admin
- New Clerk appointment
3.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Insurance renewal.
- Final update of outstanding issues from Clerk.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Mr J Symes, Mr P Twigger, Mr D Valentine, District Cllr Ham and Skidmore