NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 5th April 2018 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
12.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Meeting to be resumed.
Application No: 2018/0315/FUL Demolition of existing dwelling and outbuildings and replacement as
detailed with the Design and Access Statement. The Yew Trees, Foghamshire Lane, Trudoxhill. Mr &
12.2 Past subject matters.
* Clean up – new date/ arrangement
* SID – plans for the future.
* Chapel repairs
12.3 Correspondence and Emails
- SWP Recycling briefing – email/newsletter
- Reference information from MDC Planning Information meeting 6th Feb – email.
- Somerset Pension Funds supporting Fossil Fuels – email/poster
- Parish Forum questionnaire – email
- SALC – Area meeting / Newsletter – emails
- Parish Bulletin – email
- Community Speed Watch – financial support request – email
- Connor Construction – update
12.4 Accounts for Payment
12.5 Items to report
* Fund Raising
* Maintenance – grit bin.
12.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- New internal audit arrangements/audit timeline
- SALC – Cllr rep? Data protection info/advice
- APM – Summary of Achievements to update for meeting on May 3rd00pm.
- Letter from Clerk.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the
business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon,
Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes, Mr D Valentne
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore