ANNUAL COUNCIL MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
Wednesday 4th May 2016 at 7.30
Disclosure of Interest
1.0 Election of Chairperson.
Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for Members of the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Meeting to be resume
Application No; 2016/0733/HSE and 2016/0734/LBC. Alterations to the cellar to carry out bat mitigation works. Mr T Sanderson, Marston House, Marston Bigot.
1.2 Past Subject Matters
* Village Hall Annual Report
1.3 Correspondence and Emails
* Broadband voucher scheme – email
* Frome Town Council Planning advisory group – email
* CAMRA nominations – info from CG at meeting.
* Connor Construction – emails
* Frome Town Council meeting – email.
* Performing Arts Panel meeting – email.
1.4 Accounts for Payment
1.5 Items to report
• Website access
• Footpaths – MacMillan Way signage and updates
• Maintenance – phone boxes.
• End Loneliness meeting
• RoSPA playground inspection.
1.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
• Section 1 (annual governance statement) for Annual return.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda
For the attention of: C Galpin, C Kenyon, C Midgely, S Salmon, A Steele, J Symes, P Twigger
District Councillor Skidmore, D Cllr Ham