NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 7th July 2016 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
3.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue. Meeting to be resumed.
Application No: 2016/1376/FUL + 2016/1377/ADV Work to ATM at Nunney Catch Service Station. Ms J Clark
Application No: 2016/1436/HSE + 2016/1437/LBC Disabled lift and associated work. Mr H Dalgety. Millards Hill House, Trudoxhill.
3.2 Past subject matters.
- Drainage at the Old Orchard site.
- The Queen’s 90th Birthday report
- Parish Plan – action plan for the year
3.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Somerset Waste Partnership briefings – emails
- Parish Bulletin – e-mails
- Frome Town Council updates – emails
- MDC Built Environment briefing – email
- Environmental Maintenance 2016 – email
- SCC Mineral and Waste report – email
- Connor Construction – email
3.4 Accounts for Payment
3.5 Items to report
- Maintenance –phone box.
- Community Garden
- PACT meeting report / SID update
- Connecting Devon and Somerset – high speed broadband.
- Ending Loneliness – proposals
- Village Hall AGM.
3.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Withdrawal of bus services – liaison with neighbouring parishes.
- Disclosable Pecuniary Interest Information
- Audit update
- Grant withdrawal
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Ms C Midgley, Mrs S Salmon
Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes. District Cllr Ham and Skidmore