NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 7th September 2017 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
5.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for Members of the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue. Meeting to be resumed.
Application No: 2017/2044/HSE. Removal of single storey link extension, replace with single storey kitchen extension. Mr & Mrs Taylor. Red Tuns Barn, Trudoxhill
Application No: 2017/2172/HSE & 2173/LBC. Single storey, ground floor extension.
Mrs Liz Kavaney. Rose Cottage, Trudoxhill
Report back from Cllr Kenyon (Planning)
5.2 Past subject matters.
- Bus update.
5.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Somerset Waste Partnership – email
- Proposed cycle route – email
- Somerset Rivers Authority – end of year report – email
- Health and Well Being co-ordinator – introduction – email
- Avon and Somerset Police newsletter – paper copy.
5.4 Accounts for Payment
5.5 Items to report
- Parish Walk
- Maintenance – repairs to fence in Community Garden
- Marston Harvest Supper – details.
5.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Congregational Chapel
- Your View / Friendship cafe.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes, Mr D Valentine.
Cllr Ham Cllr Skidmore