NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 6th October 2016 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
6.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue. Meeting to be resumed.
Application No: 2016 /2291/OTA. Outline application for an agricultural; workers dwelling with all matters reserved. Rectory Farm, Cheese Hill, Marston Bigot. Mr S Salvidge
6.2 Past subject matters.
Bus Service update
6.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Mendip Parish Forum + proposed meeting October 18th- email
- Frome Town Council – emails
- Somerset Community Foundation newsletters- emails
- Wells Cathedral School new building – email
- Somerset Film Academy – email
- Somerset Community Justice Partnership – poster/request
- National Adoption week (Somerset) -email
6.4 Accounts for Payment
6.5 Items to report
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Community Playground
- PACT meeting report
- Village Hall
6.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit
- Friendship Cafe.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Ms C Midgley, Mrs S Salmon
Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes.
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore