NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 3rd November 2016 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
7.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Meeting to be resumed.
Application No: 2016/2539/FUL. Recovering of Nave roof from asbestos to slate. Finial cross reinstated. St Leonard Church, Marston Bigot
7.2 Past subject matters.
Bus Service update
Mendip Forum meeting report
Gare Hill Telephone Box
7.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Frome Town Council – emails
- FTC – response to Neighbourhood Plan – email
- Connor Construction – email
- SID results (6th-20th Oct) Cricket farm – email
- Keep Britain Tidy – fly-tipping – email
- Sing for Somerset Wells Cathedral _ email/poster
- SWP Oct briefing – email
- SCC Temp 30mph speed limit A359 – poster.
7.4 Accounts for Payment
7.5 Items to report
- Village Hall
- Parish Plan update
7.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Your View
- Biannual Parish Clear up
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Ms C Midgley, Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes.
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore