NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 6th July 2017 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
3.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for Members of the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue. Meeting to be resumed.
3.1 Planning. None at 29/06/17
Report from Cllr Kenyon (Planning)
3.2 Past subject matters.
- Bus subsidy/small grant application.
3.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Parish bulletin – email
- Somerset Film – email
- We hear you – email.
- Travellers in Shepton Mallet – emails
- Connor Construction – email
- Road Closure – Bindon Lane to Witham Hall Farm – poster
- Explorer Scouts – letter
- Merchant Navy Day – letter
3.4 Accounts for Payment
3.5 Items to report
- New Cllr Training
3.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Annual Audit
- Playground Maintenance issue
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes, Mr D Valentine.
Cllr Ham, Cllr Skidmore