NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 6th April 2017 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
11.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for Members of the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue. Meeting to be resumed.
11.1 Planning. None at 30/03/17
11.2 Past subject matters.
- Cllr Roles and Responsibilies – update
- Your View – contents reminder
11.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Somerset Community Foundation newsletter – email
- Historic Towns Forum – e-mail
- Parish Council bulletin – email
- Connor Construction – history of site – email
- Frome Town Council update – emails
- SCC elections – poster
- Tuckmarsh Lane – Road Closure – email/poster
- Cranborne Chase trustees wanted – press release
- SID – results 23/02 – 09/03 (Foghamshire Lane)- email
- SID – results 09/03 – 23/03 (Cricket Farm) – email
- Avon & Somerset Police newsletter
11.4 Accounts for Payment
11.5 Items to report
- Village Hall liaison
11.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Annual Audit – initial info
- Annual Parish Meeting/Annual Council Meeting – preparations
- Clerk’s holiday dates/arrangement
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes, Mr D Valentine.
Cllr Ham Cllr Skidmore