NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY at 7.30pm 5th October 2017
Disclosure of Interest
6.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for Members of the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue. Meeting to be resumed.
Application No: 2017/2373/FUL Erection of new farmhouse. Grange Farm, Old Road, Nunney Catch. Mr & Mrs Crouch, Green Pits Lane, Nunney.
6.2 Past subject matters
- Christmas arrangements
6.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Somerset Community Foundation – email
- Somerset Prepared – email
- Community Council for Somerset– email
- SID – email.
- Parish Bulletin – email
6.4 Accounts for Payment
6.5 Items to report
- Maintenance – H&S check in Community Garden
- PACT meeting (to include details of changes to PCSO/PC personnel)
6.5 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Audit conclusion.
- Connor Construction – brief update from Planning Officer.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes, Mr D Valentine.
Cllr Ham Cllr Skidmore