NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 2nd March 2017 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
11.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
To co-op a new Councillor to fill the vacancy created by the resignation of Cllr Clare Midgley
Meeting to be resumed.
11.1 Planning – none received at 22/02/17
To report on research undertaken about the work being done at Nunney Catch garage to transform disused car wash to food outlet. The TPC have had no formal application. Situation reported by a parishioner
11.2 Past subject matters.
- Bus Service update
- British Spring Clean up – parish event preparation.
11.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Community Council for Somerset newsletter – email
- Cranborne Chase Annual Forum reminder – email
- SWP briefing – email/poster.
- Connor Construction – email sent by TPC..
NB. If any parishioners wishes to receive copies of any correspondence, please email/phone your request to the Clerk who will forward details.
11.4 Accounts for Payment
11.5 Items to report
- Highways – update on work in hand/road closure.
- Parish Plan
- Clerk’s contract.
- Village Hall
11.6 Business referred to the Clerk
- Marston Pound – state of Ash trees.
- Playground Inspection initial report.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes.
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore