NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 2nd February 2017 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
10.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Meeting to be resumed.
10.1 Planning – none received at 26/01/17
10.2 Past subject matters.
- Bus Service update
- Enforcement Officer reply to Connor Construction email
10.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Frome Town Council – email
- Great British Spring Clean up – email
- Cranborne chase Annual Forum – email
- Marston Church – email.
- Somerset Film Events – email.
NB. If any parishioners wishes to receive copies of any correspondence, please email/phone your request to the Clerk who will forward details.
10.4 Accounts for Payment
10.5 Items to report
- Highways – update on work in hand.
- Parish Plan
- Footpaths (West End Lane)
- Village Hall
- Maintenance (including broken grit bin/horse signs/playground maintenance)
10.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Yearly review with Clerk + Councillors
- Co – option of new Councillor/temporary roles till process completed.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Ms C Midgley, Mrs S Salmon Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes.
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore