NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 1st September 2016 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
5.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue. Meeting to be resumed.
Application No: 2016 /1970/TPO Remediation works to the ground surrounding TPO trees. The Builder’s Yard, Cheese Hill, Marston Bigot. Mr Ian Webb
Application No: 2016/1232/HSE Single storey extension. The Old School House to The Thickets, Gare Hill. Mr & Mrs J Balch
Application No: 2016/1530/FUL Report of TPC response sent on 23rd August to the application for internal and external alterations to Marston House, Marston Bigot. Mr & Mrs T Sanderson
5.2 Past subject matters.
- Bus service update
5.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Somerset Waste Partnership briefings – email
- Frome Town/Parish Councils meeting date – email
- Community Council for Somerset newsletters- emails
- Frome Recycling Centre – new arrangements – email
- We Hear You – fundraising – email
- Connor Construction – email
- PACT Meeting. 13th September – poster
- Somerset Film Academy 7 day programme (for ages16-19) – poster
- Vulnerable children/young people – paper summary.
5.4 Accounts for Payment
5.5 Items to report
- Marston Church information
- Village Hall meeting/event
5.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Clerk’s holiday dates for September. Cover requirements.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Ms C Midgley, Mrs S Salmon
Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes.
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore