NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 1st February 2018 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
10.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Meeting to be resumed.
10.1 Planning – none received at 25/01/18
10.2 Past subject matters.
- Parish / British Spring Clean up
- Your View
10.3 Correspondence and Emails
- SWP Recycling briefing – email
- We Hear You – email.
- Somerset Libraries Service – email/poster
- PACT – Dec crime report – email
- Broadband – email
- Connor Construction – reply from Daniel Foster, Chief Planning Officer
10.4 Accounts for Payment
10.5 Items to report
- Maintenance – grit bin. Gare Hill
- PACT meeting (24/01/18) report.
- Village Hall
10.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Current position to end of 2017/18 Financial Year.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes, Mr D Valentine
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore