NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 1st December 2016 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
8.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Meeting to be resumed.
8.1 Planning – none received at 24/11/16
8.2 Past subject matters.
- Bus Service update
- Christmas Events – final arrangements
- Date/arrangements for January Parish Clean up.
8.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Frome Town Council (including details of our joint parish bus scheme)– email
- Community Council for Somerset update – email
- Surviving Winter – OAP fuel allowance – email
- Connecting Devon & Somerset – email
- Smart metres- talk? – email
- Cranborne Chase AONB – grant bid success/Annual Forum – emails
- Somerset Sustainability Transformation Plan – email
- SCC Temp closure of Chovel Lane – poster.
- Somerset Rivers Authority newsletter – email
- County Council elections – poster.
NB. If any parishioners wishes to receive copies of any correspondence, please email/phone your request to the Clerk who will forward details.
8.4 Accounts for Payment
8.5 Items to report
- Village Hall
- Parish Plan
8.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Request for temporary Flood Warning signs at Iron Mills Bridge.
- PCSO attendance at future meetings.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Ms C Midgley, Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes.
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore