NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY at 7.30pm on 11th January 2018
Disclosure of Interest
9.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for Members of the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue. Meeting to be resumed.
Application No: 2017/2373/FUL Erection of new farmhouse as amended by supporting information received on 12/12/2017. Grange Farm, Old Road, Nunney Catch. Mr & Mrs Crouch
9.2 Past subject matters
- Christmas events – review of arrangements.
- SID – possible termination of programme.
- Website – review / responsibilities.
9.3 Correspondence and Emails
- School Admission Arrangements consultation – poster
- Somerset Community Foundation – email
- Connor Construction. Enforcement Officer update
- Mendip Local Plan Part 11 – email
- Parish Bulletin – email
9.4 Accounts for Payment
9.5 Items to report
- Maintenance – Community Garden
9.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Precept 2018/19
- Great British Spring Clean – initial date
- Councillor training session – planning.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
NB. THE MEETING WILL BE HELD IN THE RESTAURANT OF THE WHITE HART AS THE HALL IS CLOSED FOR JANUARY.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes, Mr D Valentine.
Cllr Ham Cllr Skidmore