NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 7th April 2016 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
10.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for Members of the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue. Meeting to be resumed.
Application No: 2016/0264/FUL Mobile home for employee situated in paddock/field. Mr C Clother, Marston Mains Farm, Marston Bigot
Application No: 2016/0620/FUL Agricultural barn for storage. Mr M Maxwell, Bunns Lane
10.2 Past subject matters.
- Heritage at Risk’
- PC Gould response
- The Queen’s 90th Birthday
10.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Somerset Waste Partnership briefing March – email
- Historic Towns Forum – e-mail
- Frome Town Council update + invite – emails
- Somerset Rivers Authority – email
- MDC Built Environment briefing – email
- Somerset Day information – email
- CPRE request for contribution – letter
- Connor Construction – email.
- SID – change of date – email
10.4 Accounts for Payment
10.5 Items to report
* Footpath signs
* Maintenance – village garden bin, possible dog waste bin/revamp of notice board, Trudoxhill/phone box repaint and purchase of box at Gare Hill/ drainage issues
* Village Hall liaison.
10.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
* Parish Plan.
* Updated Website
* Annual Audit – initial info
* Annual Parish Meeting/Annual Council Meeting – preparations.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Ms C Midgley,(sabbatical- info only), Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes, Cllr Ham Cllr Skidmore