NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 3rd MARCH 2016 at 7.30pm
Disclosure of Interest
10.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for Members of the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue. Meeting to be resumed.
10.1 Planning – None
10.2 Past subject matters.
- Parish Councillors – new ‘Roles and Responsibilities’
- Connor Construction – update
- The Queen’s 90th Birthday
10.3 Correspondence and Emails
- Somerset Waste Partnership briefing Feb – email
- Historic Towns Forum – e-mail
- Frome Town Council ‘Switch’ events – email/poster
- Cranbourne Chase annual report – leaflet
- David Warburton’s Advice Surgery dates – poster
- Somerset Libraries Service – letter
- Temporary Road Closures x 3 – emails. Copies circulated to parish.
10.4 Accounts for Payment
10.5 Items to report
* Maintenance – Parish clean up/Blocked drains.
* TOP’s – update
* Village Hall liaison.
10.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
* ‘New Arrivals’ letter – info
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin,Mr C Kenyon, Ms C Midgley,(sabbatical- info only),
Mrs S Salmon, Rev’d A Steele, Mr J Symes,
Cllr Ham Cllr Skidmore