NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 7th June 2018 at 7.30pm
PLEASE NOTE AT 7.00pm THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE ON BROADBAND WITH A SPEAKER PRESENT. PAUL LAWRENCE FROM VONEUS, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH GIGACLEAR, WILL LEAD THE SESSION. THERE WILL BE TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE THE MEETING STARTS AT 7.30pm
Come along for 30 minutes to hear the latest news on an issue that concerns us all.
Disclosure of Interest
2.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Meeting to be resumed.
2.1 Planning – none at 30/05/18
2.2 Past subject matters.
- Financial budgeting for 2018/19 (to include CSW donation decision)
- Chairperson rota/Cllr co-option
- Chapel repairs
2.3 Correspondence and Emails
- SWP plastic briefing – newsletter
- FTC press release re Sunday parking charges/Unitary options – email.
- SALC – Somerset Convergence/MDC planning decisions/survey – emails
- Connor Construction – update
2.4 Accounts for Payment
2.5 Items to report
- Maintenance – Community Garden / other updates
- Your View – summer edition?
- New Clerk appointment – applications & interview arrangements
2.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Audit – Section 2 (Accounting Statement) + Internal Audit check + Notice of Public Rights (AGAR)
- Welcome letter – update
- Village Hall
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr P Twigger, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Mr J Symes, Mr D Valentine.
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore