NOTICE OF MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 2nd August 2018 at 7.30pm
Chairman: Mr Doug Valentine
Disclosure of Interest
4.0 Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Co-opting of new Cllr.
Meeting to be resumed.
Application No: 2018/1645/FUL.. Erection of hay barn and retrospective siting of mobile home for use
as dayroom (not dwellinghouse) Mr & Mrs Crouch, Grange Farm, Ridgeway, Nunney.
4.2 Past subject matters.
- Co-option administration.
- Cllr Roles & Responsibilities – new arrangements.
- Bus service cancellation details
- Maintenance update
4.3 Correspondence and Emails
- SALC – training courses – email
- NALC – conference – email
- MDC consultation – private sector housing enforcement policy – email
4.4 Accounts for Payment
4.5 Items to report
- Highways to include Speed Watch reports
- Your View – final admin
4.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Insurance renewal.
- Administrative issues to confirm with new Clerk.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda.
For the attention of: Mr D Valentne, Mr C Bonham Christie, Mr C Galpin, Mr C Kenyon, Mrs S Salmon, Mr P Twigger,
District Cllr Ham and Skidmore