ANNUAL COUNCIL MEETING OF TRUDOXHILL PARISH COUNCIL
THURSDAY 3rd May 2018 at 7.30
Disclosure of Interest
1.0 Election of Chairperson.
Minutes of last meeting
Meeting to be suspended for Members of the Public to speak for 2 minutes on any relevant issue.
Meeting to be resume
Application No: 2018/0608/LBC. Application to change roofing materials, create a new entrance door and minor internal alterations. The School House, Tuckmarsh Lane, Marston Bigot. Mr M Fenna .
Application No: 2018/0729/VRC. Application to vary condition 5 (delivery hours) of planning permission 2017/0193/FUL. Nunney Catch Service Station, Nunney. Euro Garages
1.2 Past Subject Matters
- Financial position present/forthcoming year
- SID (Speed Indicator Device) decision + email
- Bus report/decision for the future
- CSW allocation of grant decision.
1.3 Correspondence and Emails
- SALC GDPR training/authorised development – emails
- SWP bulletin – email
- Hopkins Transport. Thank you – letter.
- Connor Construction update– email
1.4 Accounts for Payment
1.5 Items to report
- Village Hall – annual report.
- GDPR (new data protection regulations)
- 1.6 Other Business referred to the Clerk
- Section 1 (Annual Governance statement) for AGAR (Annual Governance and Accountability Return) + Certificate of Exemption.
- Cllr co-option / appointment of new Clerk – updates
All members of the Council are summoned to attend the meeting as detailed above to discuss and resolve the business on this Agenda
For the attention of: C Galpin, C Kenyon, S Salmon, A Steele, J Symes, P Twigger, D Valentine
District Councillor Skidmore, D Cllr Ham